Top 5 Boxing Apps in 2021
With the gyms closed, a lot of boxers decided to keep training using apps. While they’ll never be as good as a trainer, these boxing apps will provide you with a good workout and keep you motivated. Here are our favorites.
This app provides high quality video trainings for all levels. It uses their proprieritary punch tracker hardware to keep count of how many punches you've thrown.
- ✔ High quality video
- ✔ Tracking punches is great to stay motivated
- ✔ Sleek design
- ✖ Expensive tracker to buy
It's important to have the right timer when training, and this one is a great option with clear visual and additional features. It works well for HIIT or Tabata workouts
- ✔ Huge display you can see from afar
- ✔ Compatible with Tabata & HIIT
- ✖ Small bug where the timer stops for no reason
The perfect app to train at home, with a lot of different exercises to pick from, from pad work to dodging drills. It also works well with an heavy bag if you have one.
- ✔ Many different exercises
- ✔ Customizable
- ✔ Free round timer included
- ✔ Compatible with a punching bag
- ✖ Not enough bodyweight exercise options
The application, the effect of which you will feel immediately on yourself! That’s because it was developed by top experts in fitness and boxing.cation, the effect of which you will feel immediately on yourself! That’s because it was developed by top experts in fitness and boxing.
- ✔ Great visuals
- ✔ The expertise of Floyd Mayweather
- ✖ Very expensive
- ✖ Sometime not technical enough