Alternatives to Fightcamp - Boxing Apps
The FightCamp app is great, but let’s face it: their site have a “financing” section visible directly when you load it. This means it is not for everyone, and you might be looking for an alternative.
It's important to have the right timer when training, and this one is a great option with clear visual and additional features. It works well for HIIT or Tabata workouts
- ✔ Huge display you can see from afar
- ✔ Compatible with Tabata & HIIT
- ✖ Small bug where the timer stops for no reason
The perfect app to train at home, with a lot of different exercises to pick from, from pad work to dodging drills. It also works well with an heavy bag if you have one.
- ✔ Many different exercises
- ✔ Customizable
- ✔ Free round timer included
- ✔ Compatible with a punching bag
- ✖ Not enough bodyweight exercise options
Various dynamic exercises for boxers to get in shape. You'll sweat a lot using this app, and they provide different challenges to stay motivated
- ✔ Good for conditioning
- ✖ Not enough boxing technique
- ✖ No real boxing exercises